Rose water Eye Drops Tear Rose
Rose water Eye drops Tear Rose. Natural, 100% Pure Bulgarian Rose water specifically formulated for the eyes. NO Preservatives and Parabens.
The product contains Rose water extracted by a traditional technology that retains the most beneficial active ingredients. Effectively soothes tired eyes, improves blood circulation and maintains water balance of the skin around the eyes. The Rose water is suitable for people who spend long hours in front of a computer. The application in the form of drops gives healthy and attractive appearance of the eyes, stimulating the regeneration of injured and ageing tissues. Gently cleanses the area around the eyes.
Rose water brings relief to tired eyes, has antibacterial effect and helps against inflammations of the eye lids. It gives extra moisture to dry eyes. Supports cell regeneration. Suitable for all skin types
Producer: Damaskena - Skobelevo, Bulgaria. Size: 10 ml with a dropper
The Natural Rose Water is obtained from the flowers of the oil-bearing “Rosa Damascena Mill” through distillation. It is a pure elixir for the human skin. The Natural Rose water should be used as a face cleanser and toner, for refreshing and perfuming the skin. It improves the skin water balance. The Rose water contains Rose oil, which is a well-known hypoallergen. Therefore it is used to treat insect bites and sunburn. Its firming effect helps to shrink the pores. It has purifying, cleansing, soothing and antiseptic effect. Suitable for any skin types. Good for irritated and sensitive skin, eczema, acne and scars. Helps cell regeneration.
Effects of the Rose water:
- Has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and softening effect;
- Has a light antiseptic effect and suppresses the progress of pathogenic microorganisms;
- Stimulates the regenerative process in damaged and ageing tissues;
- One of the most effective products to treat acne;
- Has a beneficial effect in cases of spots and other skin irritations;
- Helps the healing process of burnt skin;
- Tones and refreshes the skin;
- Improves the blood circulation;
- Maintains the water balance of the skin;
- Has a local pain-killing effect;
- Has an aromatising effect;
Wash your hands thoroughly. Clean any impurities around the eyes and the eyelids. Dispense a few drops of the product on your fingertips and make a gentle massage on the eyelid, without pressing.
On a clean cotton swab or a thin gauze, apply a few drops of the product, lie down and place on your eye lids. Stay like this for about 15 to 30 minutes. For a better effect you can use a slightly warmed clean towel to make compress on the eyes.
- 100% Pure Rosa Damascena flower water