Organic Rose water for Mature and Sensitive skin 200 ml
Organic Rose Water produced from the flowers of the oil-bearing “Rosa Damascena Mill” through steam distillation. It is a pure elixir for the human skin.
Producer: Ina Essentials - Panagiurishte, Bulgaria. Size: 200 ml with a cap
- Rose water has a cleansing and moisturising effect on all skin and hair types.
- It acts against skin ageing, stimulating the regeneration of epidermal cells.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it simultaneously treats redness and irritation and kills any lingering bacteria that might cause breakouts.
- It is pure organic rose water without additional ingredients. This is not perfumed rose water, so it is not supposed to smell like domesticated roses.
What is unique about this rose water? It contains 0,1% rose oil - more than any other product on the market. This is due to the fact that the rose water is obtained by distillation of Organic Rose oil.
Certificate of analysis: HERE
Organic Certified - organic certificate: HERE
- Made in a completely natural way
- Directly from the rose garden to your hands
- Traditional Bulgarian product
- 100% organic
- 100% pleasure for the senses
The rejuvenating scent invigorates the spirit and harmonises the mind. It acts as a tonic, has a restorative effect and also enhances the romantic mood. Use as an additive in the bath for stress relief or spray your room, sheets and clothes.
Please be aware the product expires 08.2022
To use the rose water apply a small amount of the product on a cotton pad and cleanse the face.
Ways to use rose water for the hair:
Rose water provides important nutrients to the hair and, when used daily, significantly improves natural shine.
- Pour it onto hair as a rinse after shampooing, or after shampooing and conditioning. Leave it in your hair or rinse it out after several hours or overnight.
- Add rose water to your favourite shampoo or conditioner.
- Use a spray bottle to spray rose mist onto your hair anytime you want to decrease frizz or add a spritz of scent.
Storage tips: InaEssentials’s floral waters (hydrolats) are pure and 100% organic products, without preservatives. To preserve their properties for a longer time, they should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. On warm days, we even advise storing them in the refrigerator to limit the growth of microorganisms.
- Organic Rosa Damascena Flower water
Rose water also contains many other naturally occurring alcohols, which are not harmful for the skin. They give the typical Rose aroma and are responsible for the antibacterial effect of the Rose water.
For more information see Rose water