Organic Rose water Damascena Glass bottle with a spray
Organic, 100% Pure Bulgarian Rose water 100ml with a spray, in a box. Contains Rose oil. NO Preservatives and Parabens. NO added alcohol.
The Organic Rose Water is obtained from the flowers of the oil-bearing “Rosa Damascena Mill” through distillation. It is a pure elixir for the human skin. The Natural Rose water should be used as a face cleanser and toner, for refreshing and perfuming the skin. It improves the skin water balance. The Rose water contains Rose oil, which is a well-known hypoallergen. Therefore it is used to treat insect bites and sunburn. Its firming effect helps to shrink the pores. It has purifying, cleansing, soothing and antiseptic effect. Suitable for any skin types. Good for irritated and sensitive skin, eczema, acne and scars. Helps cell regeneration.
Producer: Damascena - Skobelevo, Bulgaria. Size: 100 ml with a spray
What is unique about this rose water? It contains up to 0,1% rose oil - more than any other product on the market. This is due to the fact that the rose water is obtained by distillation of Organic Rose oil. The high concentration of Rose oil gives this rose water its unique fragrance, similar to smelling the Rose oil itself.
NEW Amber Glass bottle. Enjoy exactly the same great quality of our well-known signature Rose water, in a brand new bottle. The Amber Glass has several really important advantages:
- Glass is more environmentally-friendly compared to the old plastic bottle;
- The dark colour of the Amber Glass protects the Rose water from the light. This way it doesn't lose its precious qualities;
- The dark glass also eliminates the need for a secondary packaging - a box. Less packaging means less pollution of Nature;
- Glass doesn't interfere with the product like plastic does. This way you can be sure the purity of the Rose water will never be affected by its packaging;
Effects of the Rose water:
- Has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and softening effect;
- Has a light antiseptic effect and suppresses the progress of pathogenic microorganisms;
- Stimulates the regenerative process in damaged and ageing tissues;
- One of the most effective products to treat acne;
- Has a beneficial effect in cases of spots and other skin irritations;
- Helps the healing process of burnt skin;
- Tones and refreshes the skin;
- Improves the blood circulation;
- Maintains the water balance of the skin;
- Has a local pain-killing effect;
- Has an aromatising effect;
Use for cleansing, refreshing and perfuming of the skin. Apply on well cleansed face with a cotton swab. Don't rinse and let it absorb in the skin. For better results you can apply the Rose water directly on the skin, without using a pad. It can also be applied on the whole body and even the hair.
Rose water provides important nutrients to the hair and, when used daily, significantly improves natural shine.
- Pour it onto hair as a rinse after shampooing, or after shampooing and conditioning. Leave it in your hair or rinse it out after several hours or overnight.
- Add rose water to your favourite shampoo or conditioner.
- Use a spray bottle to spray rose mist onto your hair anytime you want to decrease frizz or add a spritz of scent.
- Organic Rosa Damascena water (aqua)
- Rosa Damascena flower oil - up to 0.1%
* Please note that Citronellol and Geraniol are natural and primary components of every real Rose water. They are not artificially added, but are inseparable part of the product. They are the fragrant ingredients of Rose water and do not cause skin irritations, just the opposite - have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rose water also contains many other naturally occurring alcohols, which are not harmful for the skin. They give the typical Rose aroma and are responsible for the antibacterial effect of the Rose water.
For more information see Rose water