Organic Clary Sage water with Anti-dandruff effect 200 ml
Organic Clary Sage Water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh Clary Sage.
Producer: Ina Essentials - Panagiurishte, Bulgaria. Size: 200 ml with a cap
- Clary Sage water has a great effect against dandruff and unlike anti-dandruff shampoos, it has a beneficial effect in the long run and solves the problem permanently.
- It provides hormone balancing, relaxing qualities that calm the itchy symptoms. It works well for promoting hair growth, eliminates dandruff and limits oil buildup that clogs hair follicles, by reducing sebum production.
- What is unique about this Clary Sage water is that it is the only one organically certified in the UK. If you don't believe us, search on Google and see for yourself :) Why is this important? Because in an organic way of production, the Clary Sage water retains much more of its incredible therapeutic properties. Thanks to the region where the crop is grown, one of the proven properties, tested dozens of times, is the great effect against dandruff and seborrhea.
Organic Certified - organic certificate: HERE
- Made in a completely natural way
- The best natural product for dandruff and seborrhea
- The only 100% Organic Clary Sage water in the UK
A 2014 study published in the Journal of Phytotherapy Research found that inhaling sage oil has the ability to reduce cortisol levels by 36% and improve thyroid hormone levels. The study was conducted on 22 postmenopausal women in their 50s, some of whom were diagnosed with depression. At the end of the study, the researchers said that "Clary sage oil has a statistically significant effect on lowering cortisol and has an antidepressant effect that improves mood." In other words, this oil also acts as an effective natural remedy for depression.
Spray a light layer of the Clary Sage water into the scalp and rub the hair. We recommend using it after washing your hair or before going to bed.
Storage tips: InaEssentials’s floral waters (hydrolats) are pure and 100% organic products, without preservatives. To preserve their properties for a longer time, they should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. On warm days, we even advise storing them in the refrigerator to limit the growth of microorganisms.
- 100% Organic Salvia Sclarea Flower Water