Natural Rose water Bulgarian Rose 330ml
The Natural Rose Water is obtained from the flowers of the oil-bearing “Rosa Damascena Mill” through distillation. It is a pure elixir for the human skin.
Producer: Bulgarian Rose - Karlovo, Bulgaria. Size: 330 ml
- Has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and softening effect;
- Has a light antiseptic effect and suppresses the progress of pathogenic microorganisms;
- Stimulates the regenerative process in damaged and ageing tissues;
- One of the most effective products to treat acne;
- Has a beneficial effect in cases of spots and other skin irritations;
- Helps the healing process of burnt skin;
- Tones and refreshes the skin;
- Improves the blood circulation;
- Maintains the water balance of the skin;
- Has a local pain-killing effect;
- Has an aromatising effect;
- Natural Rose water
* Please note that Citronellol and Geraniol are natural and primary components of every real Rose water. They are not artificially added, but are inseparable part of the product. They are the fragrant ingredients of Rose water and do not cause skin irritations, just the opposite - have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rose water also contains many other naturally occurring alcohols, which are not harmful for the skin. They give the typical Rose aroma and are responsible for the antibacterial effect of the Rose water.
** Phenoxyethanol is a mild preservative, approved for usage in natural and organic cosmetics. It is added because it stops the growth of harmful bacteria in the product. This Rose water contains less than 0.1% phenoxyethanol (10 times less than the allowed amount). Unless you are allergic to it, this concentration cannot cause skin sensitivity. It is recommended to avoid using it only on infants under 3 years old. Here is an alternative Rose water, without phenoxyethanol:
For more information see Rose water