Standard UK delivery
Due to COVID-19 Royal mail are working with less staff and some orders may be delayed. Please allow up to 14 days for your order to be delivered if you choose RM 2nd class and up to 10 days if you choose RM 1st class at checkout.
For orders of £30 and over delivery is FREE (for orders under £30 there is £3.20 charge).
Please note that we can only offer free postage on One parcel up to 2 kg. If your order consists of multiple parcels, delivery charge will be calculated on the rest of the parcels, even if the total amount is over £30:
- If your order weighs over 2 and up to 4 kg. (2 parcels) postage will be free only if the total amount of the order is over £60. If it is over £30 and up to £60, postage cost of £3.20 will be calculated for one parcel and the second parcel will be free.
- If your order weighs over 4 and up to 6 kg. (3 parcels) postage will be free only if the total amount of the order is over £90. If it is over £60 and up to £90, postage cost of £3.20 will be calculated for one parcel and the other two will be free.
- If your order weighs over 6 and up to 8 kg. (4 parcels) postage will be free only if the total amount of the order is over £120. If it is over £90 and up to £120, postage cost of £3.20 will be calculated for one parcel and the other three will be free.
We deliver the items within 3-5 working days. The delivery time is calculated from the day when the products are despatched, which is the next working day, after placing the order.
You’ll see the delivery options for a product at checkout. If next working day delivery is available for your order, we'll offer you this option at checkout - see Faster deliveries below.
Delivery terms for Standard UK Delivery:
- Usually delivered within 3-5 days
- Monday to Saturday, 9am-5pm
- Some carriers may deliver slightly earlier or later
- If next working day delivery is available for your order, we’ll offer you this option at checkout
- This option is available for Monday to Saturday delivery
- Order by 1pm previous day for Next day service
We offer the following faster delivery options:
- Royal mail Second class (2-3 working days*)
- Royal mail Second class Signed for (2-3 working days, tracked*)
- Royal mail First class (1-2 working days*)
- Royal mail First class Signed for (1-2 working days, tracked*)
- Royal mail Special Delivery by 1pm (1 working day, by 1pm, tracked*)
*Important! Your order will be shipped 1 (one) working day after you have placed it. This means you have to add 1 working day to these delivery times in order to calculate the estimated delivery date. For 2nd class and 1st class: Working day is every day from Monday to Saturday, 9am - 5pm and Sunday is a non-working day. For Special delivery by 1pm: Working day is every day from Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Saturday and Sunday are non-working days - this method doesn't deliver on Saturdays. If you would like next day Saturday delivery, please contact us.
Estimated delivery dates
Here are the estimated delivery dates for all delivery methods, if you order on a certain day of the week. Please note that all delivery times are calculated for orders, placed by 6pm. For orders placed after 6pm in the evening, add 1 more day:
|Day of the week, when order is placed|
|Method of Delivery||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Royal mail Second class (Free Standard delivery)||By Fri||By Sat||By next Mon||By next Tue||By next Wed||By next Thu||By next Fri|
|Royal mail Second class Signed for||By Fri||By Sat||By next Mon||By next Tue||By next Wed||By next Thu||By next Fri|
|Royal mail First class||By Thu||By Fri||By Sat||By next Mon||By next Tue||By next Wed||By next Thu|
|Royal mail First class Signed for||By Thu||By Fri||By Sat||By next Mon||By next Tue||By next Wed||By next Thu|
|Royal mail Special Delivery by 1pm||By Wed, 1pm||By Thu, 1pm||By Fri, 1pm||By next Mon, 1pm||By next Mon, 1pm||By next Tue, 1pm||By next Wed, 1pm|
Pre-Christmas deliveries: before Christmas these delivery times become longer, due to the heavy load. We will post an update on our website for the last days, on which you need to order, for each method, in order to receive your parcel on time for Christmas.
Next day delivery
If you would like to receive your order on the next working day after purchase, you have to:
- place your order by 1pm on a working day;
- choose Royal mail Special delivery by 1pm at checkout;
- and leave us a message that you would like to receive your order on the next day.
If you don't leave a message, your order will be shipped on the next working day and you will receive it on the day after, by 1pm. If you leave a message, but order after 1pm, we still won't be able to deliver on the next day and you will receive it on the day after.
Cost of delivery
Here is the cost of delivery for every method and every size of the order. It will be automatically calculated at checkout, depending on the weight of your order. Not all delivery methods are tracked - if you have chosen a tracked method, you will receive a link and a tracking number for your order with your shipping confirmation email:
|Weight of the order|
|Method of Delivery||Tracked||0 - 500 gr||501 - 1000 gr||1001 - 2000 gr||Over 2000 gr|
|Royal mail Second class (Free Standard delivery)||No||£3.20 / Free for orders over £30||£3.20 / Free for orders over £30||£3.20 / Free for orders over £30||£3.20 / Free for orders over £30|
|Royal mail Second class Signed for||Yes||£4.20||£4.20||£4.20||£14.75|
|Royal mail First class||No||£3.90||£3.90||£5.70||£15.85|
|Royal mail First class Signed for||Yes||£4.90||£4.90||£6.70||£16.85|
|Royal mail Special Delivery by 1pm||Yes||£7.75||£9.05||£11.25||£26.85|
Not all methods will be available for all orders. RM 1st class will be available only for orders with total value up to £20.00. RM 2nd class Signed for and RM 1st class Signed for will be available only for orders with total value up to £50.
Land of Roses is proud to announce that we now offer international delivery to approximately 120 countries worldwide.
What do you need know if you are an international customer:
1. Do you ship to my country?
- We ship to every single country in the world. When you add your products to your shopping bag and continue to checkout you will be able to enter your billing and shipping address and choose your destination country from the list of all countries.
2. Which products do you ship internationally?
- You can order everything from our website, except for Perfumes. All perfumes are prohibited for International shipping and we are not able to deliver them to you, in case you live outside the UK. If you order a perfume from our website and you provide an international shipping address, we will cancel your order and issue a refund. You can see all items NOT available for international shipping here: http://landofroses.co.uk/perfumes.html
All the rest of our products are available for International shipping.
3. What is the cost of shipping?
- The cost of shipping depends entirely of the weight of your parcel (how many items you order, how big and heavy they are). Once you add all the items you wish to buy to your shopping bag, continue to checkout and enter your shipping address, the cost of delivery will automatically be calculated for your order and destination country. You can add and remove items and the delivery cost will be adjusted.
4. What is the method of shipping?
- We use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed. It is very secure and reliable method of shipping and usually takes 3-7 working days, depending on your country.
5. How can I pay?
- We accept all major debit and credit cards (Maesto, Mastercard, Visa) and Paypal.
IMPORTANT!!! When paying by debit/credit card, it is very important to enter your billing address correctly. The billing address is where your card was registered and it has to match the records of your bank (which issued the card), or your payment may be declined. The billing address may be different from the shipping address. The shipping address is where you would like your order to be delivered.
Paypal is the safest and the easiest method of payment, especially for international customers. You can pay by Paypal either as a registered customer, or as a guest. When you register with Paypal you have to give you card information only once and it will be stored securely by Paypal, so every time you order, you only have to log in to your Paypal account and payment is made very easily with just a few clicks. When you pay as a guest, you have to give your card information every time you place an order via Paypal. We definitely recommend Paypal for all international payments as the easiest and most secure way to pay. This guarantees that you do not enter your card information on any website, except for Paypal, and there is no way that your card will be declined, once it is registered with them.
6. Why is my card declined?
- There are several most common reasons why your card may be declined, if you are an international customer:
- You have not entered your billing address correctly. The billing address is where your card was registered and it has to match the records of your bank (which issued the card), or your payment may be declined. The billing address may be different from the shipping address. The shipping address is where you would like your order to be delivered.
- You have not entered the CV2 correctly. CV2 are the last three digits at the back of your card (the secure number of your card). This is also a very common mistake, which leads to invalid payment.
- You have not entered your 3D secure check correctly. The 3D secure check is not obligatory, so not every card has it, but if you have one, this means that your card is protected by a password and on the last step of the payment process you will be prompted to enter 3 random symbols of your password (for example the 3rd, the 5th and the 8th symbol of the password). Make sure you enter them correctly, or your payment will be unsuccessful.
- Sometimes a card may be declined just because you are ordering from a website, which is in a different country from your own, especially if this is the first time you buy. This does not mean that there is something wrong with the website, or with your card, but some banks stop these payments, because they think it might be a fraud and somebody from a different country is trying to use your card. Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything in that case to resolve the issue and you have to contact your bank to authorise the payment. Just explain to them that is not a fraud, but a genuine payment, made by yourself. This is another reason why we recommend Paypal as preferred method of international payments.
- Another reason for transaction failure is insufficient funds in your debit card.
For more information on International delivery, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +441983 472501
Our team can answer questions about the website, your orders and our delivery services. Please note though, that the team is English-speaking and Bulgarian-speaking and can currently only respond to calls in English or Bulgarian.
You can email us on email@example.com, or call us 10am to 6pm (UK time), Mon-Sat on +441983 472501.
*A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in UK.
If you'd like to have items sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address.
In some but not all instances, the recipient will need to sign for a delivery; this depends on the local carrier and value of the order. We'd advise you assume that someone needs to be in to receive the parcel.
M & C Wellbeing Ltd.
When you order products on our website, all of these products will be sold to you by us, M & C Wellbeing Ltd. We can also deliver the products to you at addresses in the UK and Channel Islands.
Please remember it is your responsibility to enter correctly your billing and shipping address. M & C Wellbeing Ltd will not be responsible for lost orders, due to incorrect shipping address.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who's ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
If you're ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they're aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we're unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We'd advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
Payment for products and delivery services is to be made in pounds Sterling. All prices shown on the website for both products and delivery services do NOT include any applicable UK VAT.
Where you've requested delivery to a EU address, the price paid for the product and the delivery service will not include UK VAT, which will be shown on your receipts issued to you by M & C Wellbeing Ltd. Therefore, we are unable to issue VAT receipts.
Where you're not a UK resident and you've ordered products for delivery by M & C Wellbeing Ltd to a non-EU address, both the products and the delivery service will normally be zero-rated, with no UK VAT chargeable on either.
Changing, cancelling or returning an order
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our team for advice on +441983 472501 10am-6pm, Mon-Sat (UK time), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
To return items, please package them securely and send the parcel back to the following address: Land of Roses, 2 Union street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 2EA, United Kingdom. If the item is simply unwanted, you will need to pay for postage.
If we have sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty, damaged or not as described on arrival, please contact us. We will refund any postal charges you incur to return such items. Please note that this refund will be in sterling, and may therefore not equate exactly to the amount paid, owing to fluctuating exchange rates.
Please make sure that whatever your reason for returning goods, you obtain proof of postage from your post office, and we will credit your account as soon as possible.
Please note that all products, which were used, or the package is damaged in any way (including the outer plastic package, if present) cannot be returned. If sent to us these products will be returned to the customer.
Orders & Returns - Essential information
Out of stocks
We understand it's frustrating to see that the item you want to buy is out of stock - so why do we continue to show these products when they're not currently available for you to buy?
It's because we believe you'll want to know that we normally stock that item, in case you want to buy it at a later date once more stock's been delivered, or if you want to try our shop as you'll still have the product details to hand.
Order & returns information
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our team for advice on 01983 472501 between 10am and 6pm, Mon-Sat, or email us on email@example.com. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. You can also of course return them to the Land of Roses shop.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01983 472501
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery). We will only refund return postage costs in case we sent the wrong item, the item is faulty, damaged, or not as described. If the item is simply unwanted, or you don't like any features of the item - appearance, smell or package, you will be responsible for return postage costs. The smell of the products may be very subjective. The fragrance of each product is described on the website according to its main ingredient/s, which is considered the most accurate possible description. If your subjective perception of the smell is different, or you don't like the smell, this means the product is simply unwanted (rather than "not as described") and you are responsible for return postage costs.
- Please note that under no circumstances we accept return of 100% Pure Rose oils, if they were opened or/and used. We only sell original, genuine, 100% pure, sealed Rose oils, as this is the only way to guarantee their origin and quality. Once the seal is broken, we are not able to prove the authenticity of the Rose oil, so it becomes unsellable. For this reason, we cannot accept return, once the Rose oil is open. We guarantee the quality of our Rose oils 100% and have all the necessary certificates to prove this. The smell of the Rose oil is typical of the Rose otto and it does not change or deteriorate over time. If you are not sure about the fragrance, the best option is to visit our shop, where you can try a sample of the Rose oil. When this is not possible, please contact us for assistance. We would always recommend you to start with the smallest possible size of a Rose oil (0.5 gr.) and to keep to the same producer, once you have found the one you like the most.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
- We know it can be difficult to choose a product from a distance. We are constantly trying to provide all necessary information about our products, so you can make the right choice. However, if there is anything additional you would like to know, please feel free to contact us at any time and we will be happy to answer all questions and explain all details.
- We understand that sometimes it is essential to try a product, before buying it. However, due to the specific nature of our products, we cannot accept returns of used items. Cosmetic products, which are unsealed and used (or even just unsealed) become unsellable, because of health and hygiene considerations. We don't sell used products and we cannot accept their return. If you wish to try a product, before buying it, you are welcome to visit our physical shop, where we provide testers for all the products. Alternatively, you can request a small sample to be sent to you over the post. We do not have small samples for all products, so when you contact us, we will advise you whether you can be sent a sample, or you can come and try the testers in our store. Typically, we provide small samples for most of the face moisturisers, face serums and eye contour products, but there are no such for any body products, or any oils. The latter can only be tested in store.
Check order status
To check your order status, just sign in to your account
- Pending means your order hasn't been processed yet
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and despatching your goods
- Despatched means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming despatch.
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online by signing into your account. If your order has been despatched, but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email our team, or call us on 01983 472501 between 10am and 6pm, Mon-Sat. Please note: in order to receive a refund, or replacement for a missing order, you have to notify us within 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase that your order hasn't arrived. We won't be able to send a replacement, or issue a refund if this period has passed and you still haven't informed us that the order is missing. It is also presumed that you have received your order within this time frame, as delivery time is 3 to 5 working days.
If you've more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure or call us on 01983 472501.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to our shop, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase
- If you return your item to our shop and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you a gift voucher to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused. We will NOT issue a refund for products which were opened, used or damaged. If sent to us these products will be returned to the customer. Please note that under no circumstances we accept return of 100% Pure Rose oils if they were opened or/and used. Unsealed products are also considered used (for example all Face moisturisers, Hand creams, Massage oils, essential oils and Pure Rose oils, where the seal has been removed.
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid only if you have received the wrong item or it is faulty (UK orders only).
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products, which were clearly used. Unsealed items are also considered used.
- Products with damaged or missing package in any way, including the outer plastic package (if present)
- Pure Rose oils, if opened and used
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note, that by placing an order, you agree to our Terms and Conditions, including our Delivery & Returns Policy. If you do not agree with any of this, you must stop using the website.