Land of Roses
Land of Roses is a unique little shop at the seaside in Ryde, Isle of Wight. We offer a wide range of Natural cosmetic products, containing 100% Pure Bulgarian Rose oil.
What's so special about the Rose oil?
The Rose oil is extracted from the Damask Rose (Rosa Damascena Mill), growing in the Rose Valley, near the town Kazanluk in Bulgaria. This Valley is unique. There is no such place in the whole wide world! The roses have to be picked by hand and before noon. They are distilled the same day to preserve the gorgeous fragrance. It takes more than 3 tones of rose petals to extract 1 kg of Rose oil. The Bulgarian Rose oil is one of the most expensive and wanted on the international market perfume essential oils. In some years its price is close to the price of gold, which is why it is often called “the liquid gold”. It has unique antibacterial, aromatherapeutic and healing properties.
If you could only feel the fragrance...
With its tender, pleasant and unique fragrance, the Rose oil has a powerful aromatherapeutic influence on the human organism - it chases the stress away and is a strong antidepressant and aphrodisiac.
God has created two beautiful things - women and roses.
A. Belmonte, 1896
Land of Roses is not an ordinary business. It is a magical fairy land, where you can immerse into the fascinating world of Roses. We don't just work here, we live our dream. And this is our Promise to you:
- We sell only original cosmetic products, containing the unique Bulgarian Rose oil
- Our shop also stocks a remarkable collection of 100% Pure and Natural Bulgarian Rose oils with certificates of autheticity
- Land of Roses offers the widest range of Rose oil cosmetics and Rose essential oils, practically from all the best producers in Bulgaria
- We always work directly with the Producers of all our products, which is why we can guarantee their origin and high quality
- You can always rely on our expertise to receive the best possible advice and recommendation
- We have enough knowledge in our field to make you share our passion and love the Rose oil as much as we do
- Despite this, we never stop learning and we are constantly discovering new reasons to love Roses even more
- You are important to us and we know how to make you feel special - you will realise this as soon as you visit our shop
- Everything we do in our business is unusual, one of a kind. We don't copy. We don't follow. Except our hearts.
Roses are our mission
You're beautiful, but you're empty...One couldn't die for you. Of course, an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass, since she's the one I sheltered behind the screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three butterflies). Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
The precious Rose oil
Bulgarian Rose oil is known all around the world as the most sophisticated essential oil or "rose attar". It contains the essence of the precious and beautiful Rosa Damascena flowers, cultured in the Valley of Roses near the town Karlovo. The Bulgarian rose oil is unique in its fragrance, combining the tender scent of the rose blossoms with the aroma of dew drops and warm rain from the very first sunbeams.
Pure elixir for the human organism
The Rose oil is a natural product, obtained through the distillation of the Bulgarian oil-bearing rose ROSA DAMASCENA MILL, also called the "Queen of the flowers". It contains over 300 precious substances, which have a wondrous effect on the human organism, thus turning it into an irreplaceable elixir for cosmetic products. Having a strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, toning and hydrating effect, it is the perfect means for cleansing, moisturising, smoothing of the skin; for keeping the water balance in the cells; for the regeneration of damaged and ageing tissues; and for the delay of the cells' ageing. With its tender, pleasant and unique fragrance, the Rose oil has a powerful aromatherapeutic influence on the human organism - it chases the stress away and is a strong antidepressant and aphrodisiac.
The wondrous therapeutic effect of the Rose oil
It is proven that Bulgarian Rose oil has the following effects on the human body:
Antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, aphrodisiac, anaesthetic, firming, antibacterial, pain-relieving, toning, purifying.
It helps the healing of wounds, stimulates the menstruation and the birth process, releases the nervous tension. For centuries the Rose has been connected with the woman beauty and skin care. It has purifying, cleansing, calming and antiseptic effect; it is suitable for all skin types, especially dry, mature, inflamed, sensitive, cracked skin; wrinkles, acne, scars, broken capillaries, allergies, burns, pigment spots, striae, rash, eczema, rosacea; it helps the regeneration of skin cells. The Rose oil is an exceptional fragrance for meditation, creativity, concentration, satisfaction, happiness and peace.
Why is our Rose oil so valuable?
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
Did you know that:
Bulgarian Rose oil is the least toxic, the most precious and expensive essential oil in the world. Its price is usually close to the price of Gold.
Bulgarian Rose oil is everlasting - it doesn't expire and can be kept as a valuable asset for unlimited period of time.
- The most expensive perfume in the world is called “Imperial Majesty No.1“ and contains Bulgarian Rose oil. This treasure was created by the designer Clive Christian who purchased the “Crown Perfumery” company, which has been the royal family’s official supplier of perfume since the reign of Queen Victoria in 1872. One bottle contains 500ml of Perfume and costs € 195 000. This fantastic edition comes in a French Baccarat crystal flaçon. The bottle is made of a material which is so difficult to work with that one of every three attempts breaks during the production process. The neck of the bottle is fashioned after the coronation tiara of the British queen and is made of 18-carat gold inset with a five-carat brilliant-cut diamond.The production of the perfume takes one year and it is composed of about 200 different ingredients, including Sandalwood from India, Arab jasmine, Tahitian vanilla and Roses from Bulgaria, Egypt and France. Clive Christian No.1 Perfume Imperial Edition was released in a limited edition of only 10 bottles, of which 5 were stored in the archives. Every drop of this perfume contains rose essence, obtained from the distillation of 170 rose blossoms.
Bulgarian Rose oil is known to be of the highest quality in the world. It is considered N1 among the precious perfume ingredients and has gained recognition from the most famous perfumery companies, such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Lancôme, Bulgari, Chanel. The most beautiful and exquisite perfumes in the world nowadays are made with the Bulgarian Rose oil and it is a great honour for all perfume producers to say they are using only Bulgarian Rose oil. Some famous perfumes, which contain Bulgarian Rose oil are: L’Eau d’Issey Florale by Issey Miyake, Bvlgari Omnia Amehyste by Bvlgari, Magnifique by Lancôme, Love in White by Creed, Flower by Kenzo, Brilliant White Diamonds by Elizabeth Arden, COCO by Channel, Y by Yves Saint Laurent, Addict by Dior, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne and many others…
- Rose oil is also a key ingredient in one of the most famous perfumes of all times, namely Chanel №5 – it is the only thing, which Marylin Monroe put on her body before going to bed. Nowadays, a vial of this perfume is sold every 30 seconds.
It is well known that nowadays many of the world's most famous artists give their names for the commercialisation of perfumes. Bulgarian rose oil was also noticed by them. It has been used in the production of Katy Perry’s Purr by Katy Perry and Jessica Simpson’s perfume Fancy Nights.
The pure Rose oil is very concentrated. Do NOT apply it directly on the skin! Always use just a few drops – in the water of the bath, in Massage oil or in Aroma lamp. You can also add the Rose oil to any cosmetic products and perfumes, but again not more than 3-5 drops. It is important to remember that with the pure Rose oil you don't need a lot - when the Rose oil is original and of high quality, so much can be achieved with a single drop. Only for external use.
Bulgarian Rose oils sold by Land of Roses
|100% Pure original Bulgarian Rose oil 0.5gr||0.5 gr||100% pure||£ 13.50||Yes||Traditional wooden vial in paper box|
|100% Pure original Bulgarian Rose oil 1gr||1.0 gr||100% pure||£ 23.90||Yes||Traditional wooden vial|
|Souvenir with Fragrant Rose oil – Valley of Roses||2.0 gr||mixed with perfume||£ 14.90||N/A||Traditional wooden vial|
|Souvenir with Fragrant Rose oil – Rose Glory||2.0 gr||mixed with perfume||£ 14.90||N/A||Traditional wooden vial|
|100% Pure Rose oil glass bottle in glass bottle 5 gr||5.0 gr||100% pure||£ 92.00||Yes||Sealed Glass bottle|
|100% Pure Rose oil glass bottle in glass bottle 10 gr||10.0 gr||100% pure||£ 175.00||Yes||Sealed Glass bottle|
|100% Pure Rose oil glass bottle in paper box 5 gr||5.0 gr||100% pure||£ 95.50||Yes||Sealed Glass bottle in Paper box|
|100% Pure Rose oil glass bottle in paper box 10 gr||10.0 gr||100% pure||£ 179.00||Yes||Sealed Glass bottle in Paper box|
|Luxury Bulgarian Rose oil vial in wooden box 5 gr||5.0 gr||100% pure||£ 125.00||Yes||Metal container in luxury wooden box|
|Luxury Bulgarian Rose oil vial in wooden box 10 gr||10.0 gr||100% pure||£ 209.00||Yes||Metal container in luxury wooden box|